Monday, May 24, 2010

Taco Ring



Most of you have seen Taco Rings at Pampered Chef parties. I love these, but I add a few more things to ours.

Here is the link to the basic Taco Ring and keep reading for my adjustments.

I brown the meat with onions, green chilies, chopped banana peppers, one can of light red kidney beans, and one taco seasonings mix. Once that is done, I add another taco seasonings mix to it.

Then assemble the croissant ring as in the above link, add the meat mixture, and cheese. Wrap the croissants, bake, and then add what toppings you want to the middle or just put on the top of your individual slice. Once we put this on our plates, we add more meat, cheese, salsa and lettuce to the top.

 

1 comments:

Gratefulfoodie October 31, 2014 at 12:07 AM  

I have never seen a taco ring before! I'm feeling enlightened now!!! GREAT idea and allergy friendly too. Even though my son has outgrown eggs, we still prefer eggless dishes!

Recipes, unless stated otherwise, created by me. Please do not distribute without permission, but you may post a link to them. Thanks!

Fav eggfree items

  • Clabber Girl baking powder
  • Duncan Hines mixes (usually don't have egg)
  • Knorr bouillon cube
  • Luxury brand noodles (always read before you buy)
  • Pioneer Brand (pancakes)

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP